Welcome to The Tangled Branch!  Join us.

Triolet 4

Lecram06

Triolet 4

Post by Lecram06 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:54 am

Off to church as a kid on Sunday morn,                                                                                                                              Dressed to match our show-off souls,      
Our daily clothes home soiled and torn.                                                                                                                                Off to church as a kid on Sunday morn                                                                                                                              While baby rabbits dip their tongues in pen-size bowls.                                                                                                      Off to church as a kid on Sunday morn,                                                                                                                            Dressed to match our show-off souls.
Last edited by Lecram06 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lecram06

Re: Triolet 4

Post by Lecram06 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:58 am

SoI posted two of the same and somehow the poem was indented. Oh my lack of skill. M

Tom

Post by Tom » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:19 am

Marcel --

No problem. I deleted the double post. I can't edit your post, but you can -- scroll to your post and look for the edit button. It looks like a pencil at an angle. Click that button and the dialogue box will reappear, to allow you to make what changes you want. See the illustrations below:

Below is the dialogue box. right next to the submit button is the one labeled "Preview" - that will give you a look at how your poem will look when submitted. Depending on the word processor from which you cut and paste, there may be some formatting adjustments to be made. "Preview" is the way to tell if you might have those issues.
When you get it adjusted to how you want it, then again hit "Submit".

Cheers.

T

Lecram06

Post by Lecram06 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Merci.